Different fields of activity
Grinding and micronization
Natureplast is equipped with different grinding systems in order to find the most suitable solution for each co-product to be processed. The technologies used are:
- blade crushing,
- grinding by attrition with blade plate or pin plate.
This equipment allows us to work upstream on relatively large products of several tens of centimeters in order to reduce them to particles of a few mm, hundreds or tens of microns.
Laboratory equipment allows to achieve outputs of a few hundred grams to a few kg per hour.
Industrial equipment can reach outputs of a few tens of hundreds of kg/hour depending on the by-product to be treated and the particle size required.
The Full Inox micronization equipment allows us to work in markets requiring specific certifications.
We are equipped with sieving equipment from laboratory to industrial scale, allowing us to sieve various products by particle size separations with multiple cuts required by the customer after the grinding – micronization stage.
WEIGHING – PACKING
Our laboratory constantly carries out the analysis necessary to comply with the specifications, in order to ensure constant quality of the finished product:
- weight control from receipt to packaging
- grinding temperature control
- particle size control on laboratory sieve
- hygrometric control by Karl Fisher analysis
We have the possibility of subcontracting other types of analyzes (laser analysis or other) according to the needs of our customers.
TYPES OF BY-PRODUCTS
EXAMPLES OF BY-PRODUCTS DEPOSITS
SECTORS OF ACTIVITY AND APPLICATIONS
The sectors of activity and applications that may be concerned by our services are diverse:
- Agrifood: shellfish, seaweed, hulls, pits, pips, dehydrated pulp, dehydrated marc, etc.
- Vegetables / vegetable fibers: wood, flax, hemp, flowers, etc.
- Textile: leather, cotton, etc.
- Chemicals and minerals industry
- Plastics: plastics and elastomers
- Recycling: orientation and feasibility tests for recycling of plastic materials