STUDY OF THE BIOPLASTICS MARKET
Monitoring is an essential activity for any company, all the more for new markets which are evolving constantly like that of bioplastics. A continuous technico-economic monitoring allows NaturePlast to possess a large amount of knowledge of the bioplastics market throughout the world (markets, applications, producers – current and future, technical centres/laboratories and specialised transformers, etc.). NaturePlast thus offers industrialists the service of carrying out customised technico-economic monitoring operations that meet specific demands and problems.
STUDYExample of market research
- General study concerning the bioplastics market (or specifically a type of material).
- Study concerning substitution of materials/ products / packaging with bioplastic materials (and competition survey).
- Study concerning the benefit of industrial development of new fillers or reinforcing fillers for applications in plastics engineering (fibre, by-products, etc.).
- Study concerning the global manufacturers of semi-finished bioplastics product (films, sheets, fibres, etc.).
- Other types of customised studies associated with our expertise in the bioplastics market.